- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 525
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 93g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
Fresh topped pizza
- gluten-free-flour - 200g gluten-free flour
- salt - 1/2 salt
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- fast-action-dried-yeast - 7g sachet fast-action dried yeast
- rosemary - 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- black-pepper - 1 tsp ground black pepper
- water - 125-150ml warm water
- tomato - 210g jar tomato bruschetta topping (we used Napolina)
- mozzarella - 140g mozzarella, thickly sliced
- avocado - 1/2 avocado, thickly sliced
- rocket - 70g pack rocket
- cherry-tomato - cherry tomato, halved
- parma-ham - 4 slices Parma ham
- ham - 4 slices ham
- olive-oil - olive oil
- balsamic-vinegar - balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Put the flour, salt, olive oil, yeast, rosemary and pepper into a food processor. Pulse until well mixed. With the motor running, add enough water to bring the flour to a soft, but not sticky dough. Tip onto a work surface and knead until it comes together.
- Halve the dough. If you only have one shelf in your oven and are cooking in batches, wrap one half in cling film. Roll out each half directly onto lightly oiled baking sheets into very thin 25cm/10in rounds. Do not form a rim at the edge. Spread the tomato topping over each piece of dough, almost to the edge. Leave to stand for 15 mins. Bake in the hot oven for 12-15 mins or until the dough is crisp.
- Lift each round onto a plate and serve warm. Pass the toppings around and let each diner assemble their own pizza.
Low FODMAP recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has gluten-free flour, salt, olive oil, fast-action dried yeast, rosemary, black pepper, water, tomato, mozzarella, avocado, rocket, cherry tomato, parma ham, ham, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.