- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 370
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 36g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Sodium Content: 0.54g
Fresh tuna tortillas
- sunflower-oil - 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- tuna-steak - 2 large tuna steaks
- cayenne-pepper - pinch cayenne pepper
- cumin - 1 tsp ground cumin
- tortilla - 4 soft tortillas
- avocado - 1 avocado, sliced
- tomato - 2 tomatoes, sliced
- lime - juice 1 lime
- coriander - handful coriander, chopped
- soured-cream - soured cream, to serve (optional)
- Rub oil over each steak, then sprinkle with the spices. Heat a griddle pan until hot, then cook the steaks on one side for 2 mins. Turn and cook for 1-2 mins more. Cut into strips.
- Heat the tortillas for 30 secs in a microwave until soft. Pile tuna, avocado and tomatoes on top of each, then squeeze over the lime juice and scatter with coriander. Dollop soured cream on top, if you like, then roll up and eat.
Low-calorie lunch recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has sunflower oil, tuna steak, cayenne pepper, cumin, tortilla, avocado, tomato, lime, coriander and soured cream.