- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 118
- Fat Content: 0g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23g
- Sugar Content: 23g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0.13g
Fromage frais mousse with strawberry sauce
- Put the egg white into a heatproof bowl with the icing sugar. Set the bowl over a large pan of simmering water and, using a hand electric whisk, whisk for 5 mins until the mixture is light, fluffy and holds peaks when the blades are lifted. Remove from heat, whisk in the lemon zest, then whisk for a further 2 mins to cool it down.
- Fold in the fromage frais, then transfer to six glasses or small bowls and chill. Roughly chop half the strawberries and put in the food processor with the 2 tbsp icing sugar and the lemon juice. Whizz to a puree, then press through a sieve to remove the seeds. Chop the remaining strawberries.
- Spoon the chopped strawberries over the mousses, then spoon a little puree over each. Chill until ready to serve.
Healthy dinner party recipe for 6 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has egg white, icing sugar, lemon, fromage frais and strawberry.