- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 369
- Fat Content: 22g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13g
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Sugar Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Frozen banana lollies
- Peel the bananas and trim off the very ends if you'd like them neater. Then chop them each into 4 equal-sized chunks. Thread a strawberry onto each lolly stick first, then push on the pieces of banana.
- When all your banana pops are made lay them on a baking tray and put in the freezer, uncovered, for 1 hr.
- Put the yogurt into a tall glass or jug then dip each banana pop into the yogurt to coat (avoiding the strawberries), then place back onto the tray to refreeze until set.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts (stirring after each blast) then pour into a mug. Dip the end piece of each banana pop in the chocolate then sprinkle over the hundreds and thousands.
- The chocolate should set pretty much instantaneously, but you can keep them in the freezer until you want to serve them for up to 1 week.
Freezable family recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has banana, strawberries, natural yogurt, chocolate, hundreds and thousands and 4 wooden lolly sticks.Add to Favourites