- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 8 - 10
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 624
- Fat Content: 46g
- Saturated Fat Content: 21g
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Sugar Content: 30g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 1.18g
Frozen banana & peanut butter cheesecake
- banana - 3 small bananas
- butter - 50g butter, melted
- digestive-biscuit - 10 digestive biscuits, crushed to crumbs
- double-cream - 142ml tub double cream
- icing-sugar - 140g icing sugar
- soft-cheese - 400g tub soft cheese
- vanilla-extract - 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- peanut-butter - 237g pot crunchy peanut butter
- Several hours before, place 2 bananas in the freezer until the skins go black, then remove and defrost. You'll be left with really soft bananas. Peel, then mash well and set aside.
- Mix the butter and biscuits together, then press into a 22cm springform cake tin. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape. In a separate bowl, beat the sugar, soft cheese and vanilla together until completely combined. In another bowl, beat the peanut butter to loosen it.
- Fold the cheese mixture into the peanut butter, then tip in the mashed banana and gently fold in the cream. Spread the mix over the biscuit base and smooth the top. Freeze for several hours or preferably overnight. To serve, leave the cake in the fridge for 20 mins, then run a knife around the side and remove the sides of the tin. Slice the remaining banana and use to decorate the cheesecake.
Cheesecake recipe for 8 – 10 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has banana, butter, digestive biscuit, double cream, icing sugar, soft cheese, vanilla extract and peanut butter.