- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 294
- Fat Content: 0g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Sugar Content: 40g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0.01g
- Put a martini or coupe glass in the fridge to chill.
- Pour 50ml of the lime syrup (see recipe, below) or cordial into a jug or tall glass and add a few ice cubes and the gin. Stir until the outside of the container feels very cold.
- Strain the mixture into your chilled glass and garnish with a slice of lime and an edible flower.
- For the homemade lime syrup,put the lime zest into a saucepan. Squeeze the juice from both limes into a measuring jug - stop when you get to about 60ml, then top it up with water so you have 100ml of liquid in total. Pour this into your pan with the caster sugar. Heat very gently, stirring occasionally just until the sugar has dissolved, but don't let it boil. Strain the mixture into a heatproof jug and leave to cool.Makes 280-300ml. Lasts up to two weeks.
Cocktail recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has lime syrup, ice, gin, lime, lime and caster sugar.Add to Favourites