- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 658
- Fat Content: 45g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13g
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Sugar Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Sodium Content: 2.1g
Goat’s curd & spring greens salad with popped buckwheat
- broccoli - 200g Tenderstem broccoli
- rapeseed-oil - 2 tbsp rapeseed oil or vegetable oil
- buckwheat - 50g buckwheat, rinsed and drained
- goat's-curd - 100g goat's curd
- watercress - 50g watercress, washed
- candy-beetroot - 1 large candy beetroot (available from ocado.com), finely sliced
- golden-beetroot - 1 small golden beetroot, finely sliced
- radish - 4 radishes, quartered
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- sherry-vinegar - 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- dijon-mustard - 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- honey - 1 tbsp honey
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and tip in the broccoli. Boil for 2 mins, then drain. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Griddle the broccoli for a couple mins each side until char lines appear. Set aside.
- In a jug, combine all the ingredients for the dressing, then season.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the buckwheat and cook for 1 min until lightly golden, remove from the heat (it will continue to cook in the hot oil) and set aside for 1 min until golden brown.
- To serve, put a swirl of goat's curd and a scattering of watercress in the centre of the plate. Top with the beetroot, radishes and broccoli. Add another large handful of watercress and drizzle over the dressing, then sprinkle over the popped buckwheat.
Vegetarian lunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has broccoli, rapeseed oil, buckwheat, goat’s curd, watercress, candy beetroot, golden beetroot, radish, olive oil, sherry vinegar, dijon mustard and honey.