- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 as a side - easily doubled for main course
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 270
- Fat Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 2.64g
- vine-tomato - 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into irregular wedges
- cucumber - 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded, then roughly chopped
- red-onion - 1/2 a red onion, thinly sliced
- olive - 16 Kalamata olives
- oregano - 1 tsp dried oregano
- feta-cheese - 85g feta cheese, cut into chunks (barrel matured feta is the best)
- olive-oil - 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil
- Place 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into wedges, 1 peeled, deseeded and chopped cucumber, 1/2 a thinly sliced red onion, 16 Kalamata olives, 1 tsp dried oregano, 85g feta cheese chunks and 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil in a large bowl.
- Lightly season, then serve with crusty bread to mop up all of the juices.
Greek recipe for 4 as a side – easily doubled for main course people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has vine tomato, cucumber, red onion, olive, oregano, feta cheese and olive oil.