- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 578
- Fat Content: 39g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 1.3g
Green bean parsley pesto gnocchi
- flat-leaf-parsley - 100g flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove
- cashew-nut - 40g cashew nuts, toasted
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 120ml extra virgin olive oil
- parmesan - 40g grated parmesan or vegetarian alternative, plus extra to serve
- lemon - 1 lemon, zested
- gnocchi - 500g bag gnocchi
- green-bean - 450g green beans, halved
- Roughly chop the parsley leaves and whizz in afood processorwith the garlic, nuts and oil to a smooth consistency. Transfer to a bowl and stir through the parmesan and lemon zest, season and set aside.
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the gnocchi and beans, and boil for 2-3 mins or until the gnocchi floats to the top of the pan. Drain and toss the gnocchi and beans with the pesto, then divide between four bowls. Finish with a little extra shaved parmesan, if you like.
Vegetarian summer recipe for 4 people, takes only 3 mins; recipe has flat-leaf parsley, garlic clove, cashew nut, extra virgin olive oil, parmesan, lemon, gnocchi and green bean.