- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 194
- Fat Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Griddled aubergines with sesame dressing
- aubergine - 2 large aubergines, cut into 2cm slices
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- greek-yogurt - 250g full-fat Greek yogurt
- tahini-paste - 3 tbsp tahini paste
- garlic-clove - 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- coriander - handful chopped coriander, parsley and mint, plus extra leaves to serve
- Brush each aubergine slice with some oil, then season. Heat a griddle pan or barbecue. When hot, griddle the aubergine slices for 2-3 mins on each side until golden brown and tender.
- Mix the yogurt with the tahini, garlic, lemon juice and herbs, then season. Top the aubergines with the dressing and scatter over extra herb leaves.
Turkish recipe for 6 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has aubergine, olive oil, greek yogurt, tahini paste, garlic clove, lemon and coriander.