- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 473
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 35g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 37g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
Griddled chicken with quinoa Greek salad
- quinoa - 225g quinoa
- butter - 25g butter
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- chicken - 400g chicken mini fillets
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 1 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- vine-tomato - 300g vine tomato, roughly chopped
- black-kalamata-olive - handful pitted black Kalamata olive
- red-onion - 1 red onion, finely sliced
- feta-cheese - 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- mint - small bunch mint leaves, chopped
- lemon - juice and zest 1/2 lemon
- Cook the quinoa following the pack instructions, then rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, mix the butter, chilli and garlic into a paste. Toss the chicken fillets in 2 tsp of the olive oil with some seasoning. Lay in a hotgriddle panand cook for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate, dot with the spicy butter and set aside to melt.
- Next, tip the tomatoes, olives, onion, feta and mint into a bowl. Toss in the cooked quinoa. Stir through the remaining olive oil, lemon juice and zest, and season well. Serve with the chicken fillets on top, drizzled with any buttery chicken juices.
Holiday-at-home recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has quinoa, butter, red chilli, garlic clove, chicken, extra-virgin olive oil, vine tomato, black kalamata olive, red onion, feta cheese, mint and lemon.