- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 220
- Fat Content: 22g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 4g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.03g
Grilled aubergine with creamy dressing
- aubergine - 2 aubergines, sliced lengthways into 5mm/ 1/4 in slices
- olive-oil - olive oil for cooking
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- greek-yogurt - 3 tbsp thick Greek yogurt
- tahini-paste - 1 tbsp tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
- lemon-juice - squeeze lemon juice
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- coriander - 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- Heat a griddle pan or grill. Brush each aubergine slice with olive oil. Cook in batches for 2-3 mins, turning once, until softened and lightly charred. Arrange on a serving platter and season with pepper.
- To make the dressing; whisk the remaining ingredients until well combined and season to taste. Drizzle over the grilled aubergines, then serve at once.
Low-carb snack recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has aubergine, olive oil, extra-virgin olive oil, greek yogurt, tahini paste, lemon juice, garlic clove and coriander.