- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 437
- Fat Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 48g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 2.6g
Halloumi & beetroot open sandwich
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the broad beans and cook for 1-2 mins. Drain and run under cold water, then peel off the outer skins. Put the beans to one side.
- Heat grill to its highest setting. Put the halloumi on a baking tray and grill for 3 mins, turning halfway through to brown on both sides. Toast the bread and transfer to a serving plate.
- Spread the hummus on the bread, then top with the beetroot and grilled halloumi. Scatter over the broad beans and lemon juice to serve.
Sandwich recipe for 1 people, takes only 7 mins; recipe has broad beans, halloumi, rye bread, beetroots, hummus and lemon.Add to Favourites