- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 438
- Fat Content: 34g
- Saturated Fat Content: 19g
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Sodium Content: 4.73g
Halloumi with triple crunch salad
- white-wine-vinegar - 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- clear-honey - 1 tsp clear honey
- dijon-mustard - 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- halloumi-cheese - 2 x 250g packs halloumi cheese, sliced
- mayonnaise - 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- radish - 150g pack radishes, coarsely grated
- sugar-snap-pea - 150g pack sugar snap peas, sliced lengthwise
- cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin batons
- Make a dressing by mixing together the vinegar, honey and mustard with a little pepper - you don't need to add any salt as the cheese is quite salty. Toss the halloumi slices in half the dressing, then place on a baking sheet. Griddle or barbecue for 5 mins, turning until browned and crisp on the edges.
- Stir the mayonnaise into the rest of the dressing, then toss through the radishes, peas and cucumber. Serve with the warm halloumi.
Vegetarian salad recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has white wine vinegar, clear honey, dijon mustard, halloumi cheese, mayonnaise, radish, sugar snap pea and cucumber.