- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 351
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Sodium Content: 0.26g
Harissa lamb & pepper kebabs
- harissa-paste - 2 tbsp harissa paste
- lamb - 400g lamb steak, trimmed of any fat and chopped into chunks
- red-pepper - 2 red peppers, chopped into large chunks
- red-onion - 2 red onions, each cut into 8 wedges through the root so the wedges don't fall apart
- couscous - 250g couscous, flavoured or plain
- olive-oil - PLUS 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the grill. In a large bowl, mix the harissa with the oil, then tip in the lamb, peppers and onions. Add some salt and pepper and toss everything together to coat well.
- Thread the lamb, peppers and onions evenly onto 8 skewers and place on a baking tray. Scrape over any leftover marinade.
- Grill for 8-10 mins, turning frequently and basting with any of the juices that run off. Meanwhile, prepare the couscous following pack instructions. Divide the couscous between 4 plates, top with a couple of skewers each and drizzle over any pan juices.
Dairy-free dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has harissa paste, lamb, red pepper, red onion, couscous and olive oil.Add to Favourites