- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 387
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 30g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
- linguine - 100g wholewheat linguine
- rapeseed-oil - 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- fennel-bulb - 1 fennel bulb, finely chopped
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- pork - 200g pork mince with less than 5% fat
- cherry-tomatoes - 200g whole cherry tomatoes
- balsamic-vinegar - 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- vegetable-bouillon - 1 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- basil - generous handful chopped basil
- Bring a largepanof water to the boil, then cook the linguine following pack instructions, about 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stickwokor wide pan. Add the fennel and garlic and cook, stirring every now and then, until tender, about 10 mins.
- Tip in the pork and stir-fry until it changes colour, breaking it up as you go so there are no large clumps. Add the tomatoes, vinegar and bouillon, then cover the pan and cook for 10 mins over a low heat until the tomatoes burst and the pork is cooked and tender. Add the linguine and basil and plenty of pepper, and toss well before serving.
Healthy pork recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has linguine, rapeseed oil, fennel bulb, garlic clove, pork, cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, vegetable bouillon and basil.