- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 373
- Fat Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 35g
- Sodium Content: 0.96g
Healthy fish & chips with tartare sauce
- potato - 450g potatoes, peeled and cut into chips
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra for brushing
- fish - 2 white fish fillets about 140g/5oz each
- lemon - grated zest and juice 1 lemon
- parsley - small handful of parsley leaves, chopped
- caper - 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- yogurt - 2 heaped tbsp 0% Greek yogurt
- lemon - lemon wedge, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Toss chips in oil. Spread over a baking sheet in an even layer, bake for 40 mins until browned and crisp. Put the fish in a shallow dish, brush lightly with oil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with half the lemon juice, bake for 12-15 mins. After 10 mins sprinkle over a little parsley and lemon zest to finish cooking.
- Meanwhile, mix the capers, yogurt, remaining parsley and lemon juice together, set aside and season if you wish. To serve, divide the chips between plates, lift the fish onto the plates and serve with a spoonful of yogurt mix.
Low FODMAP recipe for 2 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has potato, olive oil, fish, lemon, parsley, caper, yogurt and lemon.