- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 215
- Fat Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
Herby pork with apple & chicory salad
- pork-tenderloin - 400g/14oz pork tenderloin, trimmed of any fat and sinew
- walnut-oil - 1 tbsp walnut oil
- wholegrain-mustard - 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- parsley - 1 tbsp each chopped tarragon and parsley
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- honey - 1 tbsp honey
- apple - 2 large eating apples, cored and sliced
- chicory - 270g pack chicory, leaves separated
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Rub the pork with 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp mustard and some seasoning. Brown, transfer to a baking tray and press on half the herbs. Roast for 15 mins until just cooked.
- To make the salad, mix the lemon juice, honey and remaining walnut oil and mustard together. Season and toss through the apples, chicory and remaining herbs. Serve the pork sliced, with the salad on the side.
Dairy-free dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has pork tenderloin, walnut oil, wholegrain mustard, parsley, lemon, honey, apple and chicory.