- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 484
- Fat Content: 25g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 35g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Sodium Content: 2.28g
Homemade chicken nachos
- tortilla-chip - 200g plain corn tortilla chips
- chicken-breast - 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded into small pieces
- spring-onion - 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- red-leicester - 140g Red Leicester cheese, grated
- jalapeno-pepper - 1 small jar red or green sliced pickled jalapeno peppers
- coriander - small bunch coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- salsa - your choice of salsa, hot pepper sauce (like Chipolte Tabasco), creme fraiche, guacamole or extra jalapenos, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Layer up the tortilla chips in an ovenproof dish or baking tray with the chopped chicken, spring onions, cheese and pickled jalapenos. Bake for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted.
- To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and eat with your favourite accompaniments.
Sharing recipe for 4 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has tortilla chip, chicken breast, spring onion, red leicester, jalapeño pepper, coriander and salsa.