- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 478
- Fat Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 46g
- Sugar Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
Homemade muesli with oats, dates & berries
- oats - 100g traditional oats
- pecan-nuts - 12 pecan nuts, broken into pieces
- sunflower-seeds - 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- medjool-date - 6 pitted medjool dates, snipped into pieces
- puffed-wheat - 25g high-fibre puffed wheat (we used Good Grain)
- bio-yogurt - 4 x 150ml pots bio yogurt
- mixed-berries - 300g mixed berries, such as raspberries, strawberries and blueberries
- cinnamon - generous sprinkling of ground cinnamon (optional)
- Tip the oats into a frying pan and heat gently, stirring frequently until they are just starting to toast. Add the pecans and seeds to warm briefly, then tip into a large bowl and toss so they cool quickly.
- Add the dates and puffed wheat, mix well until thoroughly combined, then serve topped with the yogurt and fruit, and a sprinkling of cinnamon, if you like.
Healthy summer recipe for 4 people, takes only 2 mins; recipe has oats, pecan nuts, sunflower seeds, medjool date, puffed wheat, bio yogurt, mixed berries and cinnamon.