- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 286
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11g
- Carbohydrate Content: 22g
- Sugar Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0g
Hot chocolate stirrers
- You will need:6 cupcake cases, pencil, pastry brush, 6 empty 47g fromage frais pots (washed and dried), 6 wooden lolly sticks, cellophane and string or ribbon for wrapping, 6 gift tags
- Dip the pastry brush in the sunflower oil and paint a very thin layer of oil over the insides of the fromage frais pots.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and heat in the microwave in 30-sec bursts until runny, stirring after each blast. Or melt it in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (get an adult to help you). If you're using different types of chocolate, you should melt them separately.
- Carefully pour the melted chocolate into the pots. Put a lolly stick in the middle of each and sprinkle your chosen decorations around it.
- Sit a cake case on top of each pot so that it covers the chocolate and the stick pokes through the hole. Put them in the fridge to set overnight.
- The next day, carefully pull the chocolates out of the pots and throw away the paper cases. Wrap each in cellophane tied with string and write a tag to read: 'Simply stir into hot milk.'
Edible gift recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 2 mins; recipe has sunflower oil, chocolate and hundreds and thousands.Add to Favourites