- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 289
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 17g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Sodium Content: 0.39g
Keema curry & raita
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- minced-beef - 400g lean minced beef
- frozen-pea - 340g frozen peas
- coriander - handful fresh coriander, chopped
- rice - brown rice, to serve (optional)
- green-chilli - 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ginger - thumb-sized piece ginger, chopped
- turmeric - 1/2 tsp turmeric
- ground-coriander - 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- curry-powder - 1 tbsp korma curry powder
- natural-yogurt - 200g fat-free natural yogurt
- cucumber - 100g cucumber, peeled, deseeded and diced
- mint - handful fresh mint chopped
- Whizz together the ingredients for the paste in a blender or food processor - add a splash of water if you need.
- Cook the onion in a splash of water for about 5 mins until softened. Stir in the mince and cook for another 5 mins to brown. Add the paste, cook for 1 min, then pour in 100ml water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins. Add the peas then simmer for a further 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix together the raita ingredients and season to taste. When the mince is cooked, season and stir through the fresh coriander. Serve with the raita and brown rice, if you like.
Healthy beef recipe for 4 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has onion, minced beef, frozen pea, coriander, rice, green chilli, garlic clove, ginger, turmeric, ground coriander, curry powder, natural yogurt, cucumber and mint.