- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 495
- Fat Content: 36g
- Saturated Fat Content: 16g
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 38g
- Sodium Content: 2.2g
Lamb kebabs & Greek salad
- lemon - juice 1/2 lemon
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- lamb - 600g diced lamb leg
- tomato - 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- cucumber - 1 cucumber, chopped
- black-olive - large handful black olives, roughly chopped
- feta-cheese - 200g pack feta cheese, crumbled
- mint - bunch of mint, chopped
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and garlic in a mixing bowl. Pour half into a jug and set aside for later. Add the lamb to the bowl, stir to coat, then thread onto 8 small skewersIf using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 mins before use. Pour over any excess marinade and let stand for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix all salad ingredients together, except the mint, and pour over the reserved lemon juice and oil mix.
- Heat a griddle pan. Cook the lamb for 8 mins, turning every couple of mins, until cooked through and slightly charred. Mix the mint through the salad and serve immediately with the kebabs.
Greek recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has lemon, olive oil, garlic clove, lamb, tomato, cucumber, black olive, feta cheese and mint.