- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 179
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 13g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.12g
Lemon & coriander hummus
- chickpea - 2 x 400g cans chickpeas in water, drained
- garlic-clove - 2 fat garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- greek-yogurt - 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- tahini-paste - 3 tbsp tahini paste
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra
- lemon - zest and juice 2 lemons
- coriander - 20g pack coriander
- Put everything but the coriander into a food processor, then whizz to a fairly smooth mix. Scrape down the sides of the processor if you need to.
- Season the hummus generously, then add the coriander and pulse until roughly chopped. Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with olive oil, then serve.
Low-calorie lunch recipe for 6 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has chickpea, garlic clove, greek yogurt, tahini paste, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon and coriander.