- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 440
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 62g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
Lemon spaghetti with tuna & broccoli
- spaghetti - 350g spaghetti
- broccoli - 250g broccoli, cut into small florets
- shallot - 2 shallots, finely chopped
- green-olive - 85g pitted green olive, halved
- caper - 2 tbsp caper, drained
- tuna - 198g can tuna in oil
- lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water for 6 mins. Add the broccoli and boil for 4 mins more or until both are just tender.
- Meanwhile, mix the shallots, olives, capers, tuna and lemon zest and juice in a roomy serving bowl. Drain the pasta and broccoli, add to the bowl and toss really well with the olive oil and lots of black pepper. Serve with a little extra olive oil drizzled over.
Dairy-free dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has spaghetti, broccoli, shallot, green olive, caper, tuna, lemon and olive oil.