- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 279
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 12g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 33g
- Sodium Content: 1g
Lemony tuna & asparagus salad box
- large-egg - 2 large eggs
- asparagus - 200g asparagus, woody ends snapped off, spears halved
- tuna - 160g can tuna in spring water (no need to drain)
- red-onion - 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
- cannellini-bean - 125g cannellini bean from a can, drained
- lemon - zest and juice 1/2 lemon
- dill - 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Put a pan of water on to boil with a steamer above. When boiling, lower the eggs into the water and steam the asparagus above for 8 mins.
- Meanwhile, gently toss all the other ingredients together and arrange on plates or in rigid containers. Plunge the eggs into cold water to cool them a little, then peel and quarter. Add the eggs and asparagus to the tuna salad. Will keep in the fridge for 2 days.
Lower sugar recipe for 2 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has large egg, asparagus, tuna, red onion, cannellini bean, lemon, dill and extra virgin olive oil.