- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 484
- Fat Content: 37g
- Saturated Fat Content: 23g
- Carbohydrate Content: 34g
- Sugar Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
Lingonberry & ginger cheesecake pots
- full-fat-cream-cheese - 50g full-fat cream cheese
- double-cream - 75ml double cream
- orange - grated zest 1/2 orange
- lingonberry-jam - 4 tbsp lingonberry jam (we used Felix wild lingonberry jam) or cranberry jelly, plus a little extra to serve
- ginger-nut - 8 Swedish pepparkakor ginger snaps or 4 ginger nuts, crushed, plus 1 extra to serve
- butter - knob of butter, melted
- Whip the cream cheese, double cream and orange zest in a medium bowl until thick and holding its shape. Be careful not to overwhip or the cream cheese will become watery. Gently ripple through the lingonberry jam.
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and butter, and spoon into 2 glasses. Divide the lingonberry mixture between the glasses and chill until needed - at least 30 mins. The cheesecakes can be made up to this point the day before.
- To serve, mix a little of the jam with 1 tsp water and drizzle over the cheesecakes. Crumble the remaining biscuit and sprinkle on top.
Cheesecake recipe for 2 people, takes only 1 min; recipe has full-fat cream cheese, double cream, orange, lingonberry jam, ginger nut and butter.