- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 450
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 49g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 13g
- Protein Content: 11g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
Linguine with avocado, tomato & lime
- linguine - 115g wholemeal linguine
- lime - 1 lime, zested and juiced
- avocado - 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, and chopped
- tomato - 2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- coriander - 1/2 pack fresh coriander, chopped
- red-onion - 1 red onion, finely chopped
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions - about 10 mins. Meanwhile, put the lime juice and zest in a medium bowl with the avocado, tomatoes, coriander, onion and chilli, if using, and mix well.
- Drain the pasta, toss into the bowl and mix well. Serve straight away while still warm, or cold.
Healthy vegan recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has linguine, lime, avocado, tomato, coriander, red onion and red chilli.