- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 331
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12g
- Carbohydrate Content: 30g
- Sugar Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.66g
Little buttermilk cheesecakes with honey roast summer fruits
- digestive-biscuits - 100g digestive biscuits
- butter - 50g butter, melted
- cream-cheese - 450g full-fat cream cheese
- buttermilk - 150ml buttermilk
- icing-sugar - 100g icing sugar
- egg - 1 egg, plus 1 egg yolk
- vanilla-extract - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- stone-fruits - mixture of stone fruits, halved or quartered and de-stoned (we used 2 apricots, 2 plums and 1 small peach)
- honey - 1 tbsp honey
- dessert-wine - 2 tbsp dessert wine or marsala
- vanilla-extract - splash of vanilla extract
- raspberries - handful raspberries or blackberries
- apricot-jam - 9 tsp apricot jam
- Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2 and line nine holes of a muffin tin with muffin cases. Put the biscuits in a food bag and crush to fine crumbs using arolling pinor use afood processor, then mix with the butter. Spoon into the muffin holes and use the back of a spoon to press the biscuits into a compact layer.
- Whiskthe cream cheese, buttermilk, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a jug. Pour onto the biscuit bases, filling them right to the top. Bake for 20 mins, then turn the oven off and leave the cheesecakes inside for 2 hrs, or until the oven is completely cool. Once cool, chill for at least 3 hrs, or overnight if you can.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Toss the stone fruit, honey, wine and vanilla in aroasting tinand cook for 15 mins, until the fruit starts to soften and caramelise in places. Add the berries to the tin and cook for another 2-3 mins until they look shiny and juicy. Leave to cool. When you're ready to serve, place the cheesecakes on a platter or individual plates, then top each one with a spoonful of jam and some of the fruits, drizzling over any juice from the tin.
Cheesecake recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has digestive biscuits, butter, cream cheese, buttermilk, icing sugar, egg, vanilla extract, stone fruits, honey, dessert wine, vanilla extract, raspberries and apricot jam.