- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 684
- Fat Content: 33g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11g
- Carbohydrate Content: 95g
- Sugar Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0.45g
Mango, pear & ginger crumble
- pear - 450g ripe pear, peeled, cored and thickly sliced
- muscovado-sugar - 1 tbsp muscovado sugar
- mango - 2 mangoes, peeled, stoned and roughly chopped
- stem-ginger - 1 piece stem ginger, finely chopped
- plain-flour - 175g plain flour
- butter - 85g butter
- muscovado-sugar - 85g muscovado sugar
- pecan - 85g pecan very roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Put the pears in a saucepan with the sugar and 4 tbsp water. Cook over a gentle heat for 5 mins, until the pears are just tender. Remove from the heat and stir in the mangoes and stem ginger. Spoon the mixture into a not-too-deep 1.75 litre baking dish and leave to go cold.
- Make the topping. Rub the butter into the flour, stir in the sugar and pecan nuts. Sprinkle it all over the fruit freeze, or bake for 30 mins until browned.
Crumble recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has pear, muscovado sugar, mango, stem ginger, plain flour, butter, muscovado sugar and pecan.