Mexican lime chicken
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil with 1 tsp each crushed coriander seeds and grated lime zest and 1/2 tsp each paprika and light muscovado sugar.
- Put 2 chicken breasts in a baking dish, spoon the marinade over, then squeeze over a little lime juice. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Slip 1-2 lime slices under the skin of each breast and season. Tuck 6 unpeeled garlic cloves and 2 fresh red chillies around the chicken.
- Roast the chicken breasts in a baking dish, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven (190C/gas 5/fan oven 170C). To check if they are done, prod the chicken with your finger - if it's still a bit soft, give it a bit longer.
- Serve with salad and salsa.
Light supper recipe for 2 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has chicken breast, olive oil, coriander seed, lime, paprika, muscovado sugar, lime, garlic clove and red chilli.