- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 195
- Fat Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 38g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.06g
- potato - 800g potato, cut into cubes
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- onion - 1 onion, finely chopped
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- chilli-powder - 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- paprika - 1/2 tsp paprika
- cumin - 1 tsp cumin
- cayenne-pepper - 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- soured-cream - soured cream, to serve
- Boil the potatoes for 5 mins. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion for 8 mins. Add the garlic and spices, then fry for 2 mins more.
- Drain the potatoes and tip into the onion mix. Turn up the heat and shake the potatoes around so that they are all covered. Cook for 10 mins more until tender, then serve with soured cream, sprinkled with a little cayenne.
Mexican recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has potato, olive oil, onion, garlic clove, chilli powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper and soured cream.