- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 390
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 51g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 11g
- Protein Content: 18g
- Sodium Content: 2.3g
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4. With a sharp knife, criss-cross the flesh of the aubergines in a diagonal pattern, then place on a baking tray. Brush the flesh with 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Mix the miso with 25ml water to make a thick paste. Spread the paste over the aubergines, then cover the tray with foil and roast in the centre of the oven for 30 mins.
- Remove the foil and roast the aubergines for a further 15-20 mins, depending on their size, until tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and heat 1 /2 tbsp vegetable oil over a medium-high heat in a frying pan. Add the couscous to the frying pan, toast for 2 mins until golden brown, then tip into the pan of boiling water and cook for 8-10 mins until tender (or following pack instructions). Drain well. Serve the aubergines with the couscous, topped with the chilli and a scattering of coriander leaves.
Easy vegan recipe for 2 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has aubergine, vegetable oil, miso, giant couscous, chilli and coriander.Add to Favourites