- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 412
- Fat Content: 21g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23g
- Sugar Content: 19g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
Miso mustard pork chops with sesame green beans
- pork-chop - 2 pork chops (about 140g/5oz each)
- sesame-oil - 2 tsp sesame oil
- green-bean - 200g green beans, trimmed
- sesame-seed - 2 tsp black or white sesame seeds, or a mix of both, plus extra to serve
- miso-paste - 2 tbsp miso paste
- mirin - 1 tbsp mirin
- yuzu-juice - 2 tbsp yuzu juice (or 1 tbsp each lime and grapefruit juice)
- golden-caster-sugar - 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- english-mustard - 1 tsp English mustard
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Rub a spoonful of the sauce over each pork chop. Reserve the rest to serve alongside.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot and bring a pan of water to the boil. Drizzle the chops with 1 tsp of the sesame oil. Cook in the griddle pan for 5 mins each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in the boiling water for 2 mins, then drain. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, add the beans and sesame seeds, and cook for 2 mins. Serve the chops with the beans, the remaining miso sauce and an extra sprinkling of sesame seeds.
15-minute meal recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has pork chop, sesame oil, green bean, sesame seed, miso paste, mirin, yuzu juice, golden caster sugar and english mustard.Add to Favourites