- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 234
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 25g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 0.9g
Mix & match seafood tacos
- taco-shells - 8 crispy corn taco shells
- salmon-fillets - 2 sushi-grade skinless salmon fillets (about 250g), cut into 1cm cubes (ask your fishmonger)
- soy-sauce - 2 tbsp soy sauce
- yuzu-juice - 2 tbsp Yuzu juice or lime juice
- sesame-oil - 1 tsp sesame oil
- avocado - 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and cubed
- seaweed - nori seaweed, sliced, to serve
- olive-oil - 1 tsp olive oil
- garlic - 1 crushed garlic
- ginger - 1 tsp crushed ginger
- spring-onion - 3 spring onions, sliced, plus extra to serve
- chilli - 1/2 tsp finely chopped red chilli
- prawn - 250g raw king prawns, roughly chopped
- lime - 1 lime, zested and juiced, plus wedges to serve
- coriander - 1/2 small bunch coriander, leaves picked
- For the salmon, combine all the ingredients, except the avocado and seaweed, in a bowl and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge while you prepare the other ingredients.
- For the prawns, heat the olive oil in a pan over a high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, spring onions and chilli, stirring into the oil for 20 secs. Add the prawns and stir constantly until cooked through and pink. Remove from the heat and stir through the lime zest and juice.
- Stir the avocado into the salmon and warm the taco shells following pack instructions. Fill each taco with the prawns or the salmon. Top the salmon tacos with the seaweed and the prawn tacos with coriander and extra spring onions. Squeeze over lime wedges to serve.
Sharing recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has taco shells, salmon fillets, soy sauce, yuzu juice, sesame oil, avocado, seaweed, olive oil, garlic, ginger, spring onion, chilli, prawn, lime and coriander.