- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 541
- Fat Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 45g
- Sodium Content: 1.45g
Mustard-crusted salmon with celeriac mash
- celeriac - 1/2 celeriac, about 250g, cubed
- potato - 250g potatoes, cubed
- breadcrumb - 3 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- orange - juice 1/2 orange
- dill - 1 tbsp chopped dill
- wholegrain-mustard - 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- salmon-fillet - 2 x 175g skinless salmon fillets
- soft-cheese - 25g extra-light soft cheese
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Boil the celeriac and potato for 15-20 mins until tender.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, 1 tbsp orange juice, the dill and 1 1/2 tbsp mustard. Put the fish on a foil-lined baking tray, drizzle over the rest of the juice and press the crumb mix on top. Bake for 15 mins.
- Drain the veg, then mash in the pan with the cheese and remaining mustard. Season and serve with the salmon.
Healthy salmon recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has celeriac, potato, breadcrumb, orange, dill, wholegrain mustard, salmon fillet and soft cheese.