- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 8 - 10
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 630
- Fat Content: 47g
- Saturated Fat Content: 27g
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Sugar Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 11g
- Sodium Content: 1.32g
No-bake orange cheesecake
- digestive-biscuit - 15 digestive biscuits
- butter - 6 tbsp butter, melted
- cream-cheese - 400g curd or cream cheese
- orange - grated zest 3 oranges, save the segments for the decoration
- mascarpone - 200g mascarpone cheese
- caster-sugar - 100g caster sugar
- milk - 3 tbsp milk
- double-cream - 184ml pot double cream
- Crush the biscuits roughly. You can either do this by putting them in a plastic food bag and crushing them with a wooden spoon or you can crumble them with your fingers.
- Put the biscuits into a bowl and mix in the melted butter. Put the mixture into a 23cm cheesecake tin and, using your fingers or the back of a spoon to spread it evenly, press it down in the tin to form the base. Put the tin into the fridge to set. This should take about 30 mins.
- Put the curd or cream cheese, orange zest, mascarpone, sugar and milk into a bowl and mix it well with the wooden spoon.
- Put the cream in a clean bowl and whisk until it is the consistency of thick custard. Add to the orange mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the cheesecake tin from the fridge. Pour the filling over the biscuit base and spread evenly. Decorate with segments of orange and return to the fridge until ready to serve (at least 4 hours or overnight).
Kids’ cakes recipe for 8 – 10 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has digestive biscuit, butter, cream cheese, orange, mascarpone, caster sugar, milk and double cream.Add to Favourites