- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 75
- Fat Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 12g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
No-weigh cinnamon & yogurt pancakes
- self-raising-flour - 500g self raising flour
- golden-caster-sugar - 4 rounded tbsp golden caster sugar
- cinnamon - 1 rounded tbsp ground cinnamon
- natural-yogurt - 125g natural yogurt
- egg - 1 large egg
- milk - 1 tbsp milk
- butter - a little butter, for frying
- maple-syrup - maple syrup or Nutella, to serve
- Before you go, tip the flour, sugar and cinnamon into a bowl and mix thoroughly to distribute the cinnamon evenly. Transfer to a rigid container and seal.
- To make a batch of pancakes, tip the yogurt into a bowl or jug and add the egg and milk, then mix with a fork. Rinse the yogurt pot and dry well. Measure a scoop of dry mix into a bowl, make a well in the centre, and add the yogurt mixture. Beat together to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a frying pan with a knob of butter. Spoon tablespoons of mixture, a little apart, into the pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 2-3 mins. Flip them over and cook until firm to the touch, then transfer to a plate. Add a little more butter and continue to cook the pancakes until all the batter is used up. Serve with toppings of your choice.
Family camping recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has self raising flour, golden caster sugar, cinnamon, natural yogurt, egg, milk, butter and maple syrup.