- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 28 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 359
- Fat Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Sugar Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 48g
- Sodium Content: 3.4g
Oaty fish & prawn gratins
- baby-spinach - 340g bag baby spinach, roughly chopped
- chopped-tomato - 400g can chopped tomato with garlic and herbs
- white-fish - 225g sustainable white fish fillets, chopped into large chunks
- basil - small bunch basil, shredded
- prawn - 100g cooked and peeled prawn
- parmesan - 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- breadcrumb - 2 tbsp breadcrumb
- oats - 2 tbsp oats
- broccoli - 170g broccoli, boiled or steamed, to serve
- Put the spinach in a large colander and pour over boiling water. Once cool enough to handle, squeeze out any excess water, then season.
- Tip the tomatoes into a frying pan with some seasoning and simmer for 5 mins to thicken. Add the fish and heat for 1-2 mins - it doesn't need to be fully cooked at this point. Stir in the basil.
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Divide the spinach, fish, prawns and tomato sauce between 2 gratin dishes. Mix the Parmesan, breadcrumbs and oats together and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 20 mins until golden and bubbling. Serve with cooked broccoli.
Healthy spring recipe for 2 people, takes only 28 mins; recipe has baby spinach, chopped tomato, white fish, basil, prawn, parmesan, breadcrumb, oats and broccoli.