- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 319
- Fat Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 40g
- Sodium Content: 1.01g
Open chicken Caesar sandwich
- chicken-breast - 2 skinless chicken breasts
- sunflower-oil - 1 tsp sunflower oil
- little-gem-lettuce - 2 Little Gem lettuces
- creme-fraiche - 2 tbsp low-fat creme fraiche or Greek yogurt
- parmesan - 1 tbsp grated parmesan, plus a few shavings, to serve
- lemon-juice - squeeze lemon juice
- caper - 1 tsp caper, roughly chopped
- bread - 2 thick slices bread
- garlic-clove - 1 small garlic clove, cut in half
- Heat a griddle pan. Rub the chicken with the oil, season with salt and pepper, then griddle for 7 mins each side or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, separate the lettuce leaves. Mix the creme fraiche, parmesan, lemon juice and capers with 1 tbsp cold water, then season to taste.
- 3 Toast the bread and rub with the cut side of the garlic, then crush the garlic and add to the dressing. Slice the warm chicken breasts on the diagonal, then top the toast with lettuce leaves, sliced chicken breast and a drizzle of the Caesar dressing. Finish with a few shavings of parmesan.
Sandwich recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has chicken breast, sunflower oil, little gem lettuce, crème fraîche, parmesan, lemon juice, caper, bread and garlic clove.Add to Favourites