- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 511
- Fat Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9g
- Carbohydrate Content: 35g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Sodium Content: 1.3g
Papas a lo pobre with chorizo
- chorizo - 100g cooking chorizo, cut into pieces
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- potato - 400g boiled potatoes, slightly crushed
- garlic-clove - garlic cloves, crushed in their skins
- rosemary - 2 rosemary sprigs
- egg - 2 eggs
- parsley - 2 parsley sprigs, leaves picked and chopped
- smoked-paprika - smoked paprika, to taste
- Fry the chorizo in the olive oil with the crushed potatoes, garlic and rosemary. Allow the chorizo to form a crust before turning.
- Meanwhile, fry the eggs the way you like them. Mix the potatoes with the parsley and a light dusting of smoked paprika. Serve the eggs on top of the potatoes with a further dusting of paprika, if you like.
Christmas brunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has chorizo, extra virgin olive oil, potato, garlic clove, rosemary, egg, parsley and smoked paprika.