- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 450
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Fat Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 13g
- Protein Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 12g
Pea & leek open lasagne
- rapeseed-oil - 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- leek - 2 leeks, washed and sliced into half moons
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- peas - 250g frozen peas
- kale - 100g kale
- wholegrain-mustard - 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- creme-fraiche - 2 tbsp low-fat creme fraiche
- lemon - 1 lemon, zested
- lasagne - 4 fresh lasagne sheets
- Put afrying panover a medium heat. Pour in the oil and add the leeks, garlic and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until collapsed and soft. Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Tip the peas and kale into the pan with the leeks and add a splash of water. Cook until the kale has wilted and peas are defrosted. Turn down the heat to low. Stir in the mustard, creme fraiche and 3/4 of the lemon zest. Add enough water to make a sauce. Give everything a good mix and season to taste.
- Drop the lasagne into the water and cook following pack instructions, then drain well. Put one lasagne sheet on each plate, top with half the leek and pea mix then layer up the second lasagne sheet and the remaining greens. Scatter over the remaining lemon zest and add a good grinding of black pepper.
Another yummy recipe for lasagne lovers. Pea & leek open lasagne is a vegetarian pasta recipe for 2 people. It’s yummy due to lasagne and healthy because of vegetables, it’s a very simple looking recipe with great taste. Takes only 15 mins and it has rapeseed oil, leek, garlic clove, peas, kale, wholegrain mustard, crème fraîche, lemon and lasagne.