- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 276
- Fat Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 38g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 14g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 1.9g
Pea & mint soup with crispy prosciutto strips
- Put the leeks, potato and stock in a pan and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 8 mins.
- Tip in the peas, cover and cook for 5 mins more. Take off the heat and blitz with a hand blender (or in a food processor) until smooth, then stir in the yogurt and mint.
- Meanwhile, lay the slices of prosciutto in a large non-stick frying pan in a single layer and heat until crisp. Allow to cool a little, then tear into strips, ready to sprinkle over the soup with some ground black pepper. Will keep in the fridge for 2 days.
Low-calorie Christmas recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has leek, potato, vegetable stock, frozen pea, yogurt, mint and prosciutto.