- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 254
- Fat Content: 19g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Carbohydrate Content: 4g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 18g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
Perfect scrambled eggs recipe
- Lightlywhisk2 large eggs, 6 tbsp single cream or full cream milk and a pinch of salt together until the mixture has just one consistency.
- Heat a smallnon-stick frying panfor a minute or so, then add a knob of butter and let it melt. Don't allow the butter to brown or it will discolour the eggs.
- Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit, without stirring, for 20 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan.
- Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again.
- Repeat until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places. Remove from the heat and leave for a moment to finish cooking.
- Give a final stir and serve the velvety scramble without delay.
Low FODMAP recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has egg, single cream and butter.