- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 450
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 47g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 41g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
Piri-piri fish & chips with spicy peas
- potato - 375g potato, cut into chips
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- lemon - juice 1/2 lemon
- marinade - 2 tbsp piri-piri marinade
- frozen-pea - 300g frozen pea
- green-chilli - 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- garlic-clove - 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- mint - handful mint leaves, finely chopped
- white-fish - 2 white fish fillets (we used sea bass)
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the chips with half the olive oil and half the lemon juice, arrange in a layer on a baking tray, then season. Cook for 25 mins. Stir the remaining lemon juice into the marinade.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the peas for 2-3 mins, then drain. Return the peas to the empty pan and crush with the chilli, garlic, mint and the remaining oil. Season and keep warm.
- After 25 mins, turn the potatoes and move to the edges of the tray. Add the fish, skin-side up, and spoon over the marinade. Cook for another 10-12 mins until the fish is cooked through. Serve with the smashed peas.
Healthy fish recipe for 2 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has potato, olive oil, lemon, marinade, frozen pea, green chilli, garlic clove, mint and white fish.