- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 423
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 37g
- Sodium Content: 0.87g
Pork & noodle pan-fry with sweet & spicy sauce
- spring-onion - 6 spring onions
- sunflower-oil - 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- broccoli - 300g bag small broccoli florets
- egg-noodle - half a 250g packet of thick egg noodle
- pork - 450g lean pork stir-fry
- shiitake-mushroom - 100g shiitake mushroom or chestnut mushrooms
- cantonese-sweet-and-spicy-stir-fry-sauce - 180g jar Cantonese sweet and spicy stir-fry sauce
- beansprout - 300g bag beansprout
- cashew - handful roasted salted cashew nuts
- Over a high heat, bring a pan of water to the boil (for the noodles). Chop the onions into chunky lengths. Heat the oil in a wok, tip in the broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes until it starts to soften
- Tip the noodles into the boiling water and boil for 4 minutes until softened. Meanwhile, add the pork strips to the wok and fry until the meat changes colour. Add the onions and mushrooms and cook for a minute or so until the mushrooms start to soften.
- Stir in the sauce until everything is well coated. Drain the noodles and toss into the wok with the beansprouts and cashews. Heat until the beansprouts start to soften slightly then serve.
Healthy noodle recipe for 4 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has spring onion, sunflower oil, broccoli, egg noodle, pork, shiitake mushroom, cantonese sweet and spicy stir-fry sauce, beansprout and cashew.