- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 487
- Fat Content: 32g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 22g
- Sodium Content: 3g
Prawn & avocado wrap
- avocado - 1 very ripe baby avocado, stoned, peeled and roughly chopped
- lime - juice 1/2 lime
- tabasco-sauce - few shakes Tabasco sauce
- tomato - 1 tomato, deseeded and chopped
- spring-onion - 1 spring onion, sliced
- flour-tortilla - 1 seeded flour tortilla (or gluten-free alternative)
- salad-leaf - handful mixed salad leaves
- prawn - 85g cooked and peeled prawn
- Put the avocado in a bowl with the lime juice, Tabasco and some seasoning. Roughly mash, then add the tomato, coriander (if using) and spring onion.
- Warm the wrap in the microwave for a few seconds. Spread the avocado mixture down the middle, scatter on the salad leaves and finish with the prawns. Roll up, then eat.
Healthy sandwich recipe for 1 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has avocado, lime, tabasco sauce, tomato, spring onion, flour tortilla, salad leaf and prawn.