- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 220
- Fat Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 19g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Sodium Content: 1.88g
Prawn bruschetta with lemony fennel salad
- fennel - 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced through the root, green fronds reserved
- dill - 1 heaped tbsp roughly chopped dill
- lemon - zest and juice 1/2 lemon, plus wedges, to serve
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- wholemeal-bread - 4 small slices rustic wholemeal bread, or two large cut in half
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, halved
- prawn - 140g cooked prawns
- rocket - handful rocket
- Bring a pan of water to the boil then add the fennel slices for 2-3 mins until just tender. Drain well and toss with reserved fennel fronds, dill, lemon zest and juice, 2 tsp olive oil and seasoning.
- Brush the slices of bread with remaining oil. Place in a hot griddle pan (or under a grill) and toast on both sides until lightly charred. Rub one side of each slice with the garlic, then divide the fennel salad between them. Top with the prawns, then the rocket and serve.
Healthy prawn recipe for 2 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has fennel, dill, lemon, olive oil, wholemeal bread, garlic clove, prawn and rocket.