- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 504
- Fat Content: 36g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 4g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 39g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
Prawn & salmon burgers with spicy mayo
- prawn - 180g pack peeled raw prawns, roughly chopped
- salmon - 4 skinless salmon fillets, chopped into small chunks
- spring-onion - 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- lemon - 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- coriander - small pack coriander
- mayonnaise - 60g mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- chilli-sauce - 4 tsp chilli sauce (we used sriracha)
- little-gem-lettuce - 2 Little Gem lettuces, shredded
- cucumber - 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- burger-bun - 4 seeded burger buns, toasted, to serve
- Briefly blitz half the prawns, half the salmon, the spring onions, lemon zest and half the coriander in afood processoruntil it forms a coarse paste. Tip into a bowl, stir in the rest of the prawns and salmon, season well and shape into four burgers. Chill for 10 mins.
- Mix the mayo and chilli sauce together in a small bowl, season and add some lemon juice to taste. Mix the lettuce with the cucumber, dress with a little of the remaining lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil, then set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a largefrying panand fry the burgers for 3-4 mins each side or until they have a nice crust and the fish is cooked through. Serve with the salad on the side or in toasted burger buns, if you like, with a good dollop of the spicy mayo.
Healthy fish recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has prawn, salmon, spring onion, lemon, coriander, mayonnaise, chilli sauce, little gem lettuce, cucumber, olive oil and burger bun.