- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 269
- Fat Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 29g
- Sodium Content: 0.54g
Quick beef & broccoli one-pot
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- cashew - 50g unsalted cashew nuts
- beef - 400g frying beef steak, cut into strips
- broccoli - 1 large head broccoli, broken into florets
- celery - 4 sticks celery, sliced
- beef-stock - 150ml beef stock (from a cube is fine)
- horseradish - 2 tbsp horseradish sauce
- fromage-frais - 2 tbsp low-fat fromage frais
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the nuts and toss for a few secs until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Season the steak strips with plenty of pepper and stir-fry over a high heat for 1-2 mins to brown. Set aside with the nuts. Tip the broccoli and celery into the pan and stir-fry for 2 mins. Pour the stock over, cover and simmer for 2 mins. Meanwhile, mix the horseradish and fromage frais together.
- Return the steak to the pan and toss with the veg, then sprinkle over the nuts and serve with the creamy horseradish. Great with mashed potatoes.
Healthy one-pot recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has olive oil, cashew, beef, broccoli, celery, beef stock, horseradish and fromage frais.